Scoot Cruise Fast Boats is a fast boat operator who offers daily return trips from Bali to the Gili Islands while stopping on the way at Nusa Lembongan, Senggigi (Lombok), Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno. Scoot Cruise operates from Sanur.
Scoot Cruise also offers multiple (4 times) daily trips from Bali to Nusa Lembongan. In addition to this, Scoot Cruise also offers both half & full day tours on Nusa Lembongan. Activities include snorkeling, banana boat rides, glass bottom boat and island tour packages. All fast boat trips depart from Sanur in Bali.
Island Hopping from Bali to Lembongan and the Gili Islands
For those who like to go island hopping, Scoot Cruise offers a island hopping option where you can use the same ticket while stopping over at Nusa Lembongan or one of the Gili Islands for a few days before continuing your journey, free of extra charge. Once you have made a booking please contact Scoot Cruise directly to arrange. (Subject to seat availability).
Reasons to travel with Scoot Cruise to Lembongan or the Gili Islands
- Winner 2011 – 2017 Indonesia Leading Cruise Operator
- Winner 2015 – 2018 Bali’s Leading Travel Award
- Winner 2011 - 2012 Indonesia Travel Business Leader Awards.
- New Award The Best Service Excellent of the Year 2016 , 2017
- Operating since 2005 in Bali with an outstanding safety record.
- Managed & Operated by an Australian registered ship’s captain.
- Management with over 40 years’ experience in Marine Tourism Australian wide.
- Extensively trained crew all with Indonesian qualifications.
- More convenient departure times.
Please select your port of departure to view available schedules:
There is no shuttle service available.
Cancellation & No-show or late-arrival fee:
100% Refund for cancellation more than 14 days prior to departure*
50% Refund for cancellation between 48 hours - 14 days prior to departure*
No refund for cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure*
No refund for no-show.
* Refunds are always minus any cancellation fees. We charge a $10 USD cancellation fee per booking.
The amount you'll be refunded when you cancel your booking will depend on the booking terms of the ferry company you're sailing with and the type of ticket you have booked. We'll let you know how much you'll be refunded before we cancel your booking so you can decide if you'd still like to cancel it.
Booking changes are based on seat availability and should be made at least 2 days prior to guest departure for the regular season, and 4 days prior to guest departure for high season (June, July, August, December, and January).
Scoot Cruise will take in no way responsibility for delays or missing connecting flights.
Click here to read the full policy of Scoot Cruise.
May you need assistance in any of the above please feel free to contact our customer service.
Ray Fish Fast Cruises is a new fast boat operator servicing the Bali to Nusa Penida route by offerin...View details
El Rey Junior Fast Boat connects Bali to Nusa Penida by servicing the Sanur to Nusa Penida ferry rou...View details